I know, I know. I haven’t written here in like forever and a day. Or that’s why my sister, Amy says anyway. SO many things have been going on with me, with my family and well, my whole life really. I’ve decided to take a page from my pal, John aka Daddy Runs A Lot, and do a bulleted post today. Hey, get off my back. It’s better than nothing!
- Someday I’ll get around to writing that post about our ridiculous road trip from Boston to Seattle. Someday. Maybe soon. Okay, probably not. I’m just keeping it real, kids.
- I have a new job. Well, new-ish I guess by now. Did I share that here yet? Probably not. I have one client and they’re demanding, but wicked awesome. (Yeah I still say wicked despite no longer living on the east coast.) Microsoft. That’s all I can say about that.
- I have a Windows Phone for work. And yes, I still adore iPhone and all things Apple.
- On a related note, I ordered the iPhone 5 and it should arrive (if UPS is telling the truth) on Monday 10/15. Just in time for my …wait for it…..30th birthday! Hells yeah, peeps. Talk about Happy Birthday to me!
- On a related, realted note….I’m crossing a big item off my bucket list tomorrow. I’m going SKYDIVING to celebreate my upcoming milestone birthday. Awesome? Crazy? What do you think? Is this on your bucket list? I’m getting a video done as well, so maybe you can decide after you watch it. HA!
- Ramdom thought #173: I drink a shit load of coffee everyday. But that’s not really news. Justin Bieber getting his computer and digital camera stolen while doing a show in Tacoma. Now that’s news. Obviously.
- I need a nap. Or just to sleep more. Lately I’ve been running on vapors, working 12-15 hour days and whatnot.
- Ugh the whatnot. The whatnot is that I’ve been trying to drag my ass out of bed every morning at 5 a.m. to get a workout in before driving to work at 6:30. Yeah that’s not a typo. I drive to work at 6:30 a.m.
- On another related note, I’m thinking of using the long drive in the morning to learn French. I took French back in high school and really loved it. I’m already bilingual and I’d love to say I’m trilingual or even polylingual eventually. If I ever start sleeping again.
- Going back to the gym thing… Did I tell you all that I hired a personal trainer? I did. His name is Rudy and he’s the devil. He has however, helped me lose a total of 13 lbs in about a month. I’m pretty happy with that.
- I’m sleepy. Did I say that already? I don’t know. I’m not even gonna spell check this thing. I’m gonna be a rebel and hit publish like a boss.
So tell me…what’s new with you?
Do you like to eat? Stop by Mama's Hungry for delicious, easy-to-follow recipes!